Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Uploaded by gameon on Oct 26, 2011

GTA 5 may steal into 2012

GTA-V-007.jpg

Rockstar has officially announced Grand Theft Auto V.

The latest title in the multimillion-selling crime adventure series has no official release date as yet, but the publisher is promising a teaser trailer on 2 November.

No console platforms have been mentioned either, leading to speculation that GTA 5 may not arrive until the next generation of Xbox and PlayStation machines. However, the game is almost certain to have been in development for at least two years, meaning a late 2012 release is not out of the question.

The Grand Theft Auto series has sold 115m units since the first title arrived in 1997, making it one of the biggest game franchises in the world. The last instalment, Grand Theft Auto IV, has alone shipped more than 22m units since its launch in 2008.

For the last year, gaming news sites have been speculating wildly over the possible setting for GTA V. In March, Rockstar's parent company Take-Two held acting auditions for an unnamed project, the casting call for which provided details for a selection of characters, including mobsters, movie agents and wannabe starlets – suggesting to sites such as Kotaku, a possible Hollywood setting for GTA V, although Rockstar did not comment on the casting session or on the nature of the project.

via The Guardian

Last edited:

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
May 25, 2011
Im waiting for someone to mention saints row the third lol thats all i ever hear, the argument on theses to games. annoying as hell

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I've been playing the GTA Series since the First GTA came out, So since then, I've been a huge fan of the series, The games that made me love the series more was GTA: III, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas and of course, GTA: IV with the 2 Expansions. I can't wait for the GTA: V any longer.

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
I can't wait for GTA 5!

I have GTA 4 on PS3 and the online is so fun!

I can't wait to try the GTA 5 online gaming :D

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Just started playing GTA 4 and it's awesome! great graphics and awesome gameplay.... I'm curious to see what system specs will be need it for this 5-th version...

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
They should probably keep it at minimal specs just like GTA: IV so many fans will still get to play this awesome and breathtaking game. :p

E

Exorcizm

Can't wait! I love GTA! Me and my brother are pumped!!!

Can't wait! :D

Thanks for the information Jack! :)

+2 REP

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Not a very big fan of GTA, but if you guys say it is good I might go out and buy it.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
Not a very big fan of GTA, but if you guys say it is good I might go out and buy it.

How about you look at reviews and what not to make up your own mind, its alot of money to go and just "buy" a game because some of your mates like it :)

We haven't seen any footage of the game yet, nor have we seen many details or sorts, so we cannot make a firm decision for anything on the game.

Look the only way your actually going to like it, and know its any good, is go out and play a demo or do some research, i wouldn't recommend being influenced by your friends.

Try GTA IV out first :)

Come back to Rockstars site in 2 days when the trailer is released

Regards
- Josh :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Exorcizm said:
McLovin said:

How about you look at reviews and what not to make up your own mind, its alot of money to go and just "buy" a game because some of your mates like it :)

We haven't seen any footage of the game yet, nor have we seen many details or sorts, so we cannot make a firm decision for anything on the game.

Look the only way your actually going to like it, and know its any good, is go out and play a demo or do some research, i wouldn't recommend being influenced by your friends.

Try GTA IV out first :)

Come back to Rockstars site in 2 days when the trailer is released

Regards
- Josh :)

I will have to look into this. Thanks for this. :)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
And here it is the Grand Theft Auto 5 Official Trailer

Last edited:

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Always been a fan of GTA, no longer have any console so will be waiting for PC version to come out. :)

*drools at trailer*

Wow that's looking good Jack I must say! ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
The trailer looks good. After watching and never played the game before, I am considering getting it :) Thanks Jack.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Im so excited after seeing the trailer, it kind of looks more like san andreas but with gta 4's graphics in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.