• No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
I agree, San Andreas was great.

I hope this new GTA has more stuff like SA did.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Well in the trailer i saw a jet so im really hoping for it, the hydra in SA was so fun to fly... and crash lol :D

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
yea lol maybe missle launcher :p lol if there is a jet i can see my death rate sky rocketing

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Futuristic Stuff probably won't make it at GTA: V since it's gonna be set somewhere near the present. :p

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
GTA V: Trailer analysis
Published on Nov 2, 2011 by gameon

Last edited:

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Lol damn these videos get me excited, now i know its back in san andreas :) and all the new stuff from the trailer, this is gonna be the most amazing GTA

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
GTA: Vice City was the last one I played. I've seen videos of GTA4, but I wonder if there will there be any similar co-op/multiplayer improvements in GTA 5

E

Exorcizm

BoXX28 said:
They should probably keep it at minimal specs just like GTA: IV so many fans will still get to play this awesome and breathtaking game. :p

GTA IV was far from "minimal specs" my GTX 480 and i7 960 @ 3.8GHz struggles sometimes, it's very poorly coded as a PC port, so if anything i hope they do a better job on the PC version of the game :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
http://www.neogamr.net/news/shark-spotted-in-new-grand-theft-auto-v-screenshots

Today (yes, Christmas Eve) Rockstar released several new screenshots from the game that offer some interesting glimpses of its world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.