Serious Discussion Habbo phishing scam, infostealer possibility, could someonen do research of this?

General Security Discussions
42 Replies 3,288 Views
Good on Kaspersky. As of this moment, Kaspersky and SOCRadar are still the only two flagging it on VT.

Avast was silent. Cloudflare Gateway only technically blocked it afterward because I filter the category Newly Seen Domains.
Screenshot_26-1-2026_22358_safeweb.norton.com.jpeg
 
I reported it to Google Safe Browsing as soon as Netcraft flagged it as malicious, and now it is blocked by Google Safe Browsing. It seems that the community here is acting faster, as soon as the URL was reported by @Moonhorse in his first post. (y)
I really should have that link Bookmarked, thanks for reminding me of that. I did report it to F-Secure, but you and this forum (Google) beat them to it :)
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top