Hacked and Harassed

Chad Hamilton

Thread author
Dec 19, 2016
Bought 53 brand new Windows laptops, Changed my phone number 18 times, tried buying Apple products and have had 8 Apple devices destroyed, tried 2 Droid Notebooks, have had 19 Smart phones all trashed, this is my 4th Chromebook and unbelievably holding up. I have reported this to FBI 14 times, NSA won't listen, CIA, Secret Service, Homeland Security, Local Phoenix Police, Level 2 Kaspersky Tech got on my device remotely and told me that 17 Devices were on my Network then refunded my $180 and said it is out of his pay grade. I have contacted McAfee after running their Stinger program on my computer at my old job and found pages of Red Errors and Security Breaches, I have contact Comodo, Symantics, Microsoft Support, Chromebook Support, and send over 500 Feedback to the Chromebook Developers. Funny that I am seeing dozen of new Flags in the Chrome Flags section that seem to be especially for me such as allowing site interaction, Chromecast, Bluetooth, etc. I was told by Malwarebytes to run this Farbar program on one of the many laptops I have had, but to no success. It never ran and I am pretty sure I am unable to run it on my Chromebook. Please note that when I found some of the embedded data, I first put it into Google search, of course it was too long. So, I just used the first 15 or so characters and it took me too the last screen shot. Grease monkey hacks book come up and when just reading a portion of it realized why I keep finding 10 book shelves in my google books. Something about using the amazon search engine to compare prices, therefore giving them access?? I have no idea how and I am no hacker, but can tell you numerous ways I have been getting my ass kicked for the last 2 1/2 years. They literally took down the Toyota Dealership website and then disabled the WiFi. I see they somehow installed a Drive Q as well on my work computer and I cannot gain access to it, even though I am an administrator. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!! I WILL PAY YOU!!! or Help to save my life, because they are very close to getting me fired from the 3rd job and if that happens I will be throwing in the towel. All my family thinks I am crazy, destroyed friends relationships, girlfriends, co workers, even Mom and Dad are distancing themselves.

Attachments

• bad clockhttps___books.google.pdf
    207.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Nigori file.pdf
    70 KB · Views: 6
  • Sync InternalsLOOK.pdf
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2016-12-19 at 7.37.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2016-12-19 at 7.37.48 PM.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2016-12-19 at 5.48.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2016-12-19 at 5.48.31 PM.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.