Hallo Experiencing Problems Again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh T

Thread author
Jul 22, 2016
Hallo. I am not a happy bunny. I have reimage Pop ups on my PC and so I have ended up here. Apart from this issue I am happy to be here to learn more about keeping my PC clean. I'm 46 years old and I live in Liverpool, England.

Last edited:

Josh T

Thread author
Jul 22, 2016
Welcome to MalwareTips @Josh T :)...Whether you are a Red or a Blue,you must be happier than me as I am a NUFC fan;)
I am actually a MCFC fan. I was just thinking about the rough times that my club and I have been through over the years the other day and I thought about Newcastle. I was watching City when we went down a few leagues and our support was still as strong as ever. I believe that Newcastle fans have been buying season tickets this year like they are about to go out of fashion. True fans stand by their clubs through thick and thin and City and Newcastle fans are very much alike in that respect. Very similar I think. :cool:

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I am actually a MCFC fan. I was just thinking about the rough times that my club and I have been through over the years the other day and I thought about Newcastle. I was watching City when we went down a few leagues and our support was still as strong as ever. I believe that Newcastle fans have been buying season tickets this year like they are about to go out of fashion. True fans stand by their clubs through thick and thin and City and Newcastle fans are very much alike in that respect. Very similar I think. :cool:
I agree:D...Not like those fickle,glory seekers who have been spoiled by success;)..
Good luck for next season mate:)

Josh T

Thread author
Jul 22, 2016
Hey people I keep getting attacked every time I click on anything. The attack comes from bdt.femurssculler.com and it happens repeatedly even after I have used Norton Power Eraser. This is freaking me out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.