Expired Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 lifetime license for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
"Why do I want another SERVICE CLOGGING up my PC's usage when it can't do nothing about it either way?".

It's not a service unless you choose to configure it to be one. It doesn't clog up your PC's usage. I'm on an old, resource-poor PC with many realtime programs running, and HDS is very lightweight for me, giving me no problems.

I done some testing and had conflicting reports. It said an external hard drive of mine was about to crash, but the problem I have with that report is after I ran a complete scan with Windows and other tools it said it was fine. S

The fact that you got one false alarm is a lot less important than the fact that I and many others have gotten accurate warnings that a hard drive was in serious trouble which we wouldn't have known about otherwise. I have been running it for years now without false alarms.

I have not attempted to use it to fix anything, so I can't address that. Maybe somebody else can.

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
I like this software as I have mentioned earlier. But here is the main question I would like to ask.

This is the "STANDARD" version of the software. I read that it can "REPAIR" or "FIX" a hard drive. But the problem I have with that is that going to their site, and while reading that I can't seem to find anything saying "HOW" it exactly does that? So I am asking how it does that? Does it do it by simply saying that your PC might go bad? If that is the case then those type of issues could be a broad range of possible issues which the hard drive might reflect as something else.

Is this a worry me not doomsday warning software? Or does it actually fix issues with the software?

I like the idea of LOGGING which is the impression I am getting that this software does and warns you of POSSIBLE ISSUES. But it does boast fixing possible issues and I can find no documentation on it out there. So I am left to wonder what the value is, I mean, it says your hard drive might crash but then again I might trip down the stairs tomorrow and crash myself by accident.

What is the relevancy or purpose of using this software is what I am asking? Or that is : "Why do I want another SERVICE CLOGGING up my PC's usage when it can't do nothing about it either way?".

I am asking questions here and not ranting. I must say, earlier in this thread I liked the idea of this software, but I done some testing and had conflicting reports. It said an external hard drive of mine was about to crash, but the problem I have with that report is after I ran a complete scan with Windows and other tools it said it was fine. So I wonder why do I want this SERVICE for this software running in the background clogging up my PC's communications with relevant softwares I have running on my system already?

Well, ....... I'm New to this Software , I download it and it's now installed on my PC ....... for now everything is fine ....... No problems ! :) (y)
I wanted to know a bit more about the program and so I did some research on the network .......
....... here is a look at this video and you may be a bit clearer :
P.S. - There are still YouTube video tutorials for this program and it will be good to look at some of them .......
....... and to inform ourselves a bit more about this program that BTW looks good for me. :) ;) (y) .......
....... = The Video = :
-

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@Pineapple Please see this website: Hard Disk Sentinel store

This states what is included in standard vs professional.

I really like the professional! I bought the 5 license family version of it today for my family. $28.09 for five licenses is great! About 6 bucks per license for lifetime free updates, upgrades, support! Well worth it.

Promotion site for this Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Family Edition 5 Licences (don't know how long this will go): share-it

Promotion site for the HDS Professional 1 Licence: share-it

Both are at 50% off for a limited time. Best buy is the Professional Family Edition for 5 Licences in my opinion!

Hope this helps you. The standard free giveaway is great!!

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
Damn i missed it. The GUI reminds me much of "HDD Guardian", similar, open source program that was shut down unfortunately. Good thing i still have the last version.

Reactions: Syafiq and Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.