Unlimited Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 - Lifetime license

Site of Promotion
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4446
Type of Event
Giveaway
OS
Windows 10
Already bought this but upvoted because good software and great for estimating lifespan of hard disks.

I know it is just reading smart data but just a little story:

It told me there was 1 week left one one of my drives, I backed up necessary files and 1 week later that drive failed. Win!

Lightning_Brian

Level 11
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Norton
Hard Disk Sentinel is a good and useful program. Thanks for share.:)
@Overlord Indeed it is! I use the Professional Family pack version and the software is very good! Plus the accuracy of how good/bad the HDD/SSD is doing is very high. However, I still say one must use common since though too. Once a HDD gets to be around 5 years of heavy duty use one may want to look into a new SSD or a great new HDD to replace it with. SSDs are the wave of the future and the future is now - SSDs are great (just a bit more expensive)!

Overlord

Level 8
Content Creator
Verified
Antivirus
ESET
"...Once a HDD gets to be around 5 years of heavy duty use one may want to look into a new SSD or a great new HDD to replace it with. SSDs are the wave of the future and the future is now - SSDs are great (just a bit more expensive)!"
I agree with you. SSDs are a lot faster than HDD, and also quiet and more energy-efficient.:)

Lightning_Brian

Level 11
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Norton
"...Once a HDD gets to be around 5 years of heavy duty use one may want to look into a new SSD or a great new HDD to replace it with. SSDs are the wave of the future and the future is now - SSDs are great (just a bit more expensive)!"
I agree with you. SSDs are a lot faster than HDD, and also quiet and more energy-efficient.:)
Yup! Cannot beat quiet and energy-efficient! Plus it doesn't strain your fans as much for keeping the SSD cool - as the SSD doesn't typically generate much heat as compared to HDDs.

Lightning_Brian

Level 11
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Norton
SSD disks also have a longer lifespan. So generally speaking, they have many advantages.:)
The mean time before failure is amazing too. SSDs lifespans are crazy long compared to HDDs. I think Samsung has some of the best SSDs on the market. The Samsung EVO 850 Pro is backed by their 10 year warranty I believe. Crazy! No HDD can touch that warranty that I'm aware of. Even 3 years on their other SSDs isn't anything to sneeze at!

ticklemefeet

Level 15
Verified

Attachments

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
I believed that I am in the English version, but it is a multilingual version that I can use in Japanese as well. It is very helpful because the information is explained in detail than 'CrystalDiskInfo' that I used for a long time.