Unlimited Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 - Lifetime license

Discussion in 'Giveaways, Promotions and Contests' started by Iapepe, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Iapepe

Iapepe Level 5

Mar 17, 2013
    Windows 10
    Site of Promotion:
    Type of Event:
    • Giveaway
    Download the program by Site of Promotion (the license is included in the program).
    To get the Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 - Lifetime license (does not include free upgrades - if you update the program, the license becomes invalid), download the program here (the license is included in the program).
    GonzitoVir, harlan4096, AtlBo and 8 others like this.
  2. legitpc

legitpc Level 1

Aug 27, 2015
    Windows 10
    Already bought this but upvoted because good software and great for estimating lifespan of hard disks.

I know it is just reading smart data but just a little story:

It told me there was 1 week left one one of my drives, I backed up necessary files and 1 week later that drive failed. Win!
    GonzitoVir, AtlBo and Iapepe like this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Expired Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 lifetime license for free Giveaways Archive Sep 28, 2017
Update Hard Disk Sentinel 5.00 System Utilities Mar 8, 2017
Unlimited Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 4.71 - Lifetime license Giveaways Archive Sep 14, 2016
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.