Expired Hard Disk Sentinel

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro
hard-disk-sentinel-qapzc.png

Features:
  • Easy to use interface
  • Just install, configure alerts and your system is now safe. You'll be notified about the problems - but if everything is correct, Hard Disk Sentinel just sits on tray and displays current status. The data is protected 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
  • Be advised of potential hard drive problems before they become catastrophic.
  • Measure the health of hard drives, solid state drives, as well as drives attached via external USB and e-SATA connections.
  • Monitor the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data, transfer speeds, and more!
  • Detect and repair issues before they get worse.
  • Choose from a wide variety of alerts and reports.
  • Have your data automatically backed up when a potential problem is detected.
How to:
1) Visit the giveaway page.
2) Use your email to get the pre-activated installer(disposable works).

Enjoy.

Terms and Conditions:
This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use.
No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered.
No free tech support.
Must be downloaded and installed before this offer is over; you cannot install / reinstall later, such as if you get a new computer.
May not be resold.

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Got this early today I thought I've posted the giveaway before, anyway this part is unclear
Must be downloaded and installed before this offer is over; you cannot install / reinstall later, such as if you get a new computer.
May not be resold.

as I've installed it on my Desktop and after an hour on my Laptop same installer, maybe because I had TinyWall and it didn't allow it to call back to the server?!

Reactions: Rishi

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Got this early today I thought I've posted the giveaway before, anyway this part is unclear

as I've installed it on my Desktop and after an hour on my Laptop same installer, maybe because I had TinyWall and it didn't allow it to call back to the server?!
Since this is an external giveaway, for any questions of this kind you should send a mail to admin [at] sharewareonsale [dot] com.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
@Rishi As usual, appreciate the heads up for the pick of the best giveaways around.

PS - just found out my hard drive has reached 64 °C in the past. Eek! Always runs pretty warm though (47 °C ave). 100% for performance and health and 1000+ estimated days left though.

Last edited:

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Can anyone answer this? I will be upgrading from W7 to W10 at some point in the next 3 months. Will Hard Disk Sentinel still work after I've upgraded?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.