Has anyone met these ransomware [decryptoperator@qq.com]?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonioAlib

Thread author
Nov 26, 2019
Has anyone met these ransomware decryptoperator@qq.com?
ransom.jpg
They encrypted my servers. I wrote them the mail [decryptoperator@qq.com] that was listed on my server. They demanded $ 4,000 from me. This is a very large amount but I paid it. They promised me to return my files of the servers and unlock my servers. After payment they unlocked only two files and demanded another $ 6,000 to unlock the remaining files.
In another forum I saw a similar story. After payment these guys will demand more money but they will not unlock it. Who came across these extortionists? How to get my servers back? How to return files?

• +Reputation
Reactions: [correlate]

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

These extortionists will do anything do anything get your money.

Navigate to this topic.

Submit a sample of the compromised files for their review.
They will reply and let you know what you are dealing with.

From what we know now, your files are not recoverable.
Your only solution would be to restore the files from a good backup if you have one.

The compromised files can be transferred to a CD or Flash drive.
Should a solution be found in the future you may be able to restore them.

Good luck.
<<<>>>

• Applause
Reactions: [correlate]
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.