App Review Havoc Ransomware - Viewer made!

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Hi all,

This is a viewer made Ransomware named Havoc Ransomware - Please note: THIS WILL NOT BE RELEASED PUBLICLY! He has made this to see how difficult it is to code Ransomware & clearly he has proved that it really isn't too hard.

Thanks for watching, hopefully you've enjoyed & I'll see you in the next video :D

W

Wave

Thread author
At the start of the video I was expecting to see some pretty good viewer-made malware, but then by the end my mind-set had snapped back into reality after I realized that this is probably even worse than most of the half-broken samples built with the .NET framework which are currently in the wild already.. :D :D

As usual, nice video @MalwareBlockerYT, when is the next one? :)

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Thanks. Too easy :(. Maybe AppCheck would block it though.
No problem, thanks for watching :)
At the start of the video I was expecting to see some pretty good viewer-made malware, but then by the end my mind-set had snapped back into reality after I realized that this is probably even worse than most of the half-broken samples built with the .NET framework which are currently in the wild already.. :D :D

As usual, nice video @MalwareBlockerYT, when is the next one? :)
Thanks :D The next video will be at the weekend once my Mocks are over! It's going to be a Bitdefender Free Review probably ;)

Also a huge thank you to anyone who signed up to my site - I must have over 20 people now :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.