That’s thinking outside of the boxHigh commendations on a fine creation. Definitely is surpassed expectations to date and then some.
Very Imaginative sequence for an analysis tool which covers the bases (or should one say vectors)
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That’s thinking outside of the boxHigh commendations on a fine creation. Definitely is surpassed expectations to date and then some.
Very Imaginative sequence for an analysis tool which covers the bases (or should one say vectors)
This new update brings the following enhancements:
+Performance improvements, especially in static analysis
+Heuristics improvements
+ The rebranding from Orion to Helios is now complete. All detection prefixes have been updated accordingly.
The naming convention remains <engineName>:<threatCategory>!specificInfo
View attachment 292485
View attachment 292486
Thanks for your interest!Wow! Nice work, Trident! I hope you’ll keep improving it even more! I’ll have to test it in a VM sometime with a few of my own custom payloads!![]()
When is the App ready?
I wired the UI today, over the next 2-3 weeks I will port all scan logics plus some new which I can run on .net, like better memory forensics. You won't have to wait long.When is the App ready?
Nice. Good things are worth the wait. Thanks for sharing to this community.I wired the UI today, over the next 2-3 weeks I will port all scan logics plus some new which I can run on .net, like better memory forensics. You won't have to wait long.
The program version in addition to the heuristics, botnet intelligence and DynaTune which were in the script, will also use local database of malicious hashes, malware-related certificates, proprietary PUA database (still not wired) and Yara Rules (still not wired either).Nice. Good things are worth the wait. Thanks for sharing to this community.
mostly working on these projects around and past midnight
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes