Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hi All,

Yesterday I created a thread for a nice giveaway of a lifetime license for Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 - Lifetime.

The website I got the information from was Hard Disk Sentinel - бесплатная лицензия

I didn't think this was the same as the black listed website at all!? Comss.ru isn't the same as shareware. Could this have been deleted by accident?

Reason given to me:

"Your thread Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.01 - Lifetime was deleted. Reason: This is actually a sharewareonsale (name keeps on getting removed but the name is from shareware giveaway website that I didn't know existed nor was it even provided in the insturctions I gave) giveaway and these are not allowed her"

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@Exterminator Do you have any ideas perhaps? I thought it was a great posting. I didn't think comss.ru related anything with the other website mentioned as the reasoning behind it being taken down.

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
the pre-activated hard disk sentinel version that was linked is a registered giveaway version of the site in question.

it is not an original comss giveaway. nothing personal the admin / mods are just following the rules & legalities.

hope you understand.

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.