Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
When I try to close it in the task bar "right clicking" it does not show up anything. I don't know how to close it.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Windows 10 X64
Then, we should have the same taskbar!
I also have Windows 10 64-bit. I don't have Heimdal installed because it was buggy in my laptop.
Nevertheless, I could definitely close it through the taskbar.
I always experienced that constant 2-3% CPU usage of that process, and only by closing it through the taskbar would it consume 0% CPU usage.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Then, we should have the same taskbar!
I also have Windows 10 64-bit. I don't have Heimdal installed because it was buggy in my laptop.
Nevertheless, I could definitely close it through the taskbar.
I always experienced that constant 2-3% CPU usage of that process, and only by closing it through the taskbar would it consume 0% CPU usage.
Thanks Anyway. :)

Reactions: XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.