Advice Request Heimdal PRO

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hi mate! It's a powerful combo, for sure. Nevertheless, I'm doubting about how useful Heimdal Pro might be here. Sophos Home Premium incluides HMP.A which includes anti-ransomware, anti-exploit and various advanced features that can replace Heimdal's utilities. So I think SHP gives enough quick reaction and prevention for your system. :)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Even if I personal dislike anything with Lifetime license dosen't mean the product is bad. I used Heimdal PRO many years and I think your doing a smart choise but why not try the one pc for one year offer instead as you might risk sitting there later with 3 unused. Also I wouldn't be surprised if you search a bit you could find a 6 month or even a 1 year Voucher. Found one for 8 bucks. :D

Here's 3 month : Extended Trial - Heimdal PRO / 3 Months

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
I need somme help because I receive an Heimdal notification and I don't know if it is best clicking on "yes" or on "no":unsure:
Heimdal.PNG

Reactions: Weebarra and XhenEd

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Hello,
I need somme help because I receive an Heimdal notification and I don't know if it is best clicking on "yes" or on "no":unsure:
View attachment 192072
I would answer yes. That would mean that Traffic Filtering will be turned off until your internet connection is stable enough for Heimdal PRO to be able to connect. You will still have internet connection, but will lose Traffic Filtering's functionality temporarily. But if you will answer no, then you will lose internet connection until Heimdal PRO can connect to the servers. :)

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016

Thanks @leguan for your link but I do not understand Russian;)

I would answer yes. That would mean that Traffic Filtering will be turned off until your internet connection is stable enough for Heimdal PRO to be able to connect. You will still have internet connection, but will lose Traffic Filtering's functionality temporarily. But if you will answer no, then you will lose internet connection until Heimdal PRO can connect to the servers. :)

Thanks @XhenEd for your help:)
So I clicked on "yes" but Heimdal PRO is by default tweaked on "Automatically disable trafic filtering" ?
Is it a possible issue ?
Heimdal1.PNG

Reactions: XhenEd and Weebarra

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Reactions: GonzitoVir
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.