Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2016
Hello

and Good day

Gentlemen

I was a New member here with email address Salimf399@gmail.com

and the Admin here has advice me to do the 2 step verification and I did

But i ran out of luck ,,, and lost that account because my phone was also on 2 step verification from google so that Means I cant log in to my old account

I cant get the codes for this site,,,, and i cant get the codes from my phone to enter gmail :(

I have emailed support here to this site 3 or 4 times asking for help but no one has answered me

So I gave up and registered new

happy to be back

thank you

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello @Gmoot76,
We have several filters to prevent spam from new members. Because you've just registered this account, you cannot share links via PM's or signature. This measure it's only temporary until you become a full member of this community.

Welcome to MalwareTips!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.