Awaiting Reply Please help me my iPhone is infected

The helper is waiting for a reply from the thread author.

Looking4Loser

New Member
Hey everyone, I would appreciate anyone’s help because I believe that my phone or my IP address has been blacklisted by someone and I don’t know how to fix that my web browsers don’t work properly and someone is able to access my cellular network and change my settings and I have been to Apple, as well as my cell phone carrier and my home Wi-Fi carrier and no one seems to be able to help me. I have gone to the police and they blew me off And I just need someone to take me seriously . Anyone willing to help I would appreciate it.




Infected operating system:

iOS 17.1.3Infected deviceiPhone 14 and iPhone 13 miniInfected device issues
What pages do not load, I am redirected to the sites that I should not be my search. Queries are filtered my cellular network settings change without me changing them, and I could go on and on.

Steps taken to remove the infection:
I have gone to customer service, Genius Bar and Apple, as well as my cellular network, carrier and hours on the phone chat support and they usually are able to get it working and then as soon as I go around the person I think is doing this it starts all over again
Browsers affected by infection:
  1. Safari
  2. Chrome
  3. Firefox
  4. Edge
Browser extensions:
Rakuten but I do not have the extension active
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top