Waiting for reply Please help me my iPhone is infected

This thread is waiting for a member reply to continue

Looking4Loser

Thread author
Mar 5, 2024
Hey everyone, I would appreciate anyone’s help because I believe that my phone or my IP address has been blacklisted by someone and I don’t know how to fix that my web browsers don’t work properly and someone is able to access my cellular network and change my settings and I have been to Apple, as well as my cell phone carrier and my home Wi-Fi carrier and no one seems to be able to help me. I have gone to the police and they blew me off And I just need someone to take me seriously . Anyone willing to help I would appreciate it.

Infected operating system:

iOS 17.1.3Infected deviceiPhone 14 and iPhone 13 miniInfected device issues
What pages do not load, I am redirected to the sites that I should not be my search. Queries are filtered my cellular network settings change without me changing them, and I could go on and on.

Steps taken to remove the infection:
I have gone to customer service, Genius Bar and Apple, as well as my cellular network, carrier and hours on the phone chat support and they usually are able to get it working and then as soon as I go around the person I think is doing this it starts all over again
Browsers affected by infection:
  1. Safari
  2. Chrome
  3. Firefox
  4. Edge
Browser extensions:
Rakuten but I do not have the extension active

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.