Status
Not open for further replies.

eowyn

.. new here, but have visited as a guest, quite a few times since i found the site by accident (( was a good accident ))..**smiles**... have a good one! :) {{ sorry, am not great at doing the 'post' things..}} ..nice to meet you !..

nick

.. new here, but have visited as a guest, quite a few times since i found the site by accident (( was a good accident ))..**smiles**... have a good one! :) {{ sorry, am not great at doing the 'post' things..}} ..nice to meet you !..
Hello there.I am also new here & just like you, discovered this site by accident....a great site this...look forward to interacting with all here in this forum..thanks

eowyn

Hello there.I am also new here & just like you, discovered this site by accident....a great site this...look forward to interacting with all here in this forum..thanks

p.s. & welcome to you also :)

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

ty.. {{ i appreciate it :) }}

..i want you all to know, i am humbled by how kind you all have been..you have ALL welcomed me & i am (( don't take this the wrong way, as it is a compliment)) truly thanking you for being kind & accepting me, into your site..(h)

Welcome to MT! :)

tysvm!..so appreciated! ") (( i tried to do a 'group' ty..but not sure all got my messages ))..

Welcome to MT! :)

tysvm!!...(( i did try to do a 'ty' to all, in a group msg..not sure it showed up ))..i appreciate it very much! :)

Welcome eowym! ;)
Welcome eowym! ;)

tysm..kind of you!..{{ group ty below..or is it below..am trying to ty each individual and all }}.. ..ty for the welcome! :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips

tysvm!..{{reading above, i tried to thank you all..is kind of you! }}..but i also want to ty all individually..am trying..** smiles **..ty again!

Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining

tysvm!...(( trying to answer one by one, and not just do the group msg only.. ))..tis kind of you!.. :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!
tysvm!...trying to thank you all, one by one..again, i send out a group ty..but, one by one ty's are nice too.. :)

Welcome aboard!!:)

tysvm!..appreciate you welcoming me!..(( as i stated above, i did a group ty, but am trying to let you all know one on one..))..if i missed anyone or repeated any ty's , i apologize!... ty again :)

Hello and welcome

tysvm !...(( as stated above, i sent out a group thank you..but i think one on one ty's are also needed as u all took the time to say welcome to me))...ty again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.