~ hello all ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

eowyn

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 24, 2014
.. new here, but have visited as a guest, quite a few times since i found the site by accident (( was a good accident ))..**smiles**... have a good one! :) {{ sorry, am not great at doing the 'post' things..}} ..nice to meet you !..

nick

Feb 23, 2014
.. new here, but have visited as a guest, quite a few times since i found the site by accident (( was a good accident ))..**smiles**... have a good one! :) {{ sorry, am not great at doing the 'post' things..}} ..nice to meet you !..
Hello there.I am also new here & just like you, discovered this site by accident....a great site this...look forward to interacting with all here in this forum..thanks

Reactions: eowyn

eowyn

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 24, 2014
Hello there.I am also new here & just like you, discovered this site by accident....a great site this...look forward to interacting with all here in this forum..thanks

p.s. & welcome to you also :)

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

ty.. {{ i appreciate it :) }}

..i want you all to know, i am humbled by how kind you all have been..you have ALL welcomed me & i am (( don't take this the wrong way, as it is a compliment)) truly thanking you for being kind & accepting me, into your site..(h)

Welcome to MT! :)

tysvm!..so appreciated! ") (( i tried to do a 'group' ty..but not sure all got my messages ))..

Welcome to MT! :)

tysvm!!...(( i did try to do a 'ty' to all, in a group msg..not sure it showed up ))..i appreciate it very much! :)

Welcome eowym! ;)
Welcome eowym! ;)

tysm..kind of you!..{{ group ty below..or is it below..am trying to ty each individual and all }}.. ..ty for the welcome! :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips

tysvm!..{{reading above, i tried to thank you all..is kind of you! }}..but i also want to ty all individually..am trying..** smiles **..ty again!

Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining

tysvm!...(( trying to answer one by one, and not just do the group msg only.. ))..tis kind of you!.. :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

tysvm!...trying to thank you all, one by one..again, i send out a group ty..but, one by one ty's are nice too.. :)

Welcome aboard!!:)

tysvm!..appreciate you welcoming me!..(( as i stated above, i did a group ty, but am trying to let you all know one on one..))..if i missed anyone or repeated any ty's , i apologize!... ty again :)

Hello and welcome

tysvm !...(( as stated above, i sent out a group thank you..but i think one on one ty's are also needed as u all took the time to say welcome to me))...ty again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MalwareDetective
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.