Not open for further replies.
Fav. Antivirus
bitdefender

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
Don't worry i was kidding :) I can tell a lot about you though, i won't say in public to respect your privacy, but little clues in the image you posted.

You are free to use a VPN or IP relay service when using this site, so long as you post to give aways using your real IP. If you are worried, PM me and i can guide you through privacy stuff (offer open to anyone here :) ) Anyway, you seem to me like a good, genuine member which is why I offered to help ;)
thank you I really appreciate it :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
We learn a lot about the screenshot you provided, either you are able to afford the software, have luck I giveaways/promotion, or plain & simple software piracy.

If you're using Bitdefender Total Security, you don't need a third party firewall.

Reactions: jen900 and Cowpipe

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
Such a gentleman @Cowpipe :cool:
I can easily take note of the uploaded picture as well.
I hope Bitdefender proves to be an effective prevention tool for little superhide. :)

Welcome to MT jen900! :)

Reactions: jen900 and Cowpipe

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
Such a gentleman @Cowpipe :cool:
I can easily take note of the uploaded picture as well.
I hope Bitdefender proves to be an effective prevention tool for little superhide. :)

Welcome to MT jen900! :)
hello Arakasi or can I called you sasuke I love Naruto after all

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
yeah but now I don't use superhide ip because I follow rules in this site and I like this site anyway im a girl who like hiding im Asian and Russian half too thank you for the advice in a firewall
Ah...I am an Indian-born French-American. I've been from Seattle to New York to Paris to Solapur to Boston to New Jersey to Delhi to Mumbai to Moscow...let's not be ashamed here. I was born in a mid-sized city, in India. I currently live in Calfornia, Mountain View and work for Modis as a computer scientist, I am not exactly proud to be an Indian, but I am at least proud I survived India and now that I live in Europe.

Aside that , even I can tell a little about you, and I am bad at hacking. It seems like you fancy piracy. and your computer science knowledge is too feeble. I can offer you a few tips, you're able to PM me. But I wouldn't recommend piracy if you're not sure what you're doing. VPN don't always help, as sites are able to break their encryption keys, especially the free versions' keys. You seem to be under the age of seventeen, considering your grammar (including folder names and theme). You shouldn't use IE, considering IE has much less add-ons than Firefox/Google Chrome. As @Cowpipe said, you're able to hide your real IP unless you're hosting a give-away.

On-topic, you should really, really use Tinyfirewall. It is not tiny, not even close in any aspect. It offers excellent protection, I personally use that alongside ESET. I don't have to pay for ESET, at all...I'd recommend you Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, if you're going continue piracy.

Reactions: Cowpipe and jen900

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
thank you I already use a comodo
As other memebers recommended, Comodo is not bad...but it is for advanced users. And I don't mean 'advanced' in general sense, I mean those that actually are confident to modify registry, use CMD, change the settings of an antivirus, know the basic programming aspects etc. Perhaps I exaggerated, but so many people think they're "advanced" just because they know the basic malware & antivirus stuff. Trust me, I've used Yahoo Answers....

Comodo is not beginner friendly, but if you've configured it well and everything is working fine, you don't need to change. But if you get some obscure pop-up from it constantly , I recommend you to try Tinywall.

Reactions: jen900

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
Ah...I am an Indian-born French-American. I've been from Seattle to New York to Paris to Solapur to Boston to New Jersey to Delhi to Mumbai to Moscow...let's not be ashamed here. I was born in a mid-sized city, in India. I currently live in Calfornia, Mountain View and work for Modis as a computer scientist, I am not exactly proud to be an Indian, but I am at least proud I survived India and now that I live in Europe.

Aside that , even I can tell a little about you, and I am bad at hacking. It seems like you fancy piracy. and your computer science knowledge is too feeble. I can offer you a few tips, you're able to PM me. But I wouldn't recommend piracy if you're not sure what you're doing. VPN don't always help, as sites are able to break their encryption keys, especially the free versions' keys. You seem to be under the age of seventeen, considering your grammar (including folder names and theme). You shouldn't use IE, considering IE has much less add-ons than Firefox/Google Chrome. As @Cowpipe said, you're able to hide your real IP unless you're hosting a give-away.

On-topic, you should really, really use Tinyfirewall. It is not tiny, not even close in any aspect. It offers excellent protection, I personally use that alongside ESET. I don't have to pay for ESET, at all...I'd recommend you Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, if you're going continue piracy.
Well I'm a hacker too but not too advance I'm just a girl who love's hiding stuff and actually I use two Os Windows and Linux thank you I well Pm you If I have questions. I speak English not fluently because I'm a Russian half Asian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.