Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi,Great looking site with some very useful content.My name is Paul and I have been around the forum scene for quite awhile.Mostly PC software/security and gaming sites.I am still an active Administrator and a Moderator on a couple sites.This one looks great can't wait to really check out some of the content.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:
First place I recommend you go is the Security Configuration Wizard so we can give you suggestions of how to better protect yourself.
How did you find out about MT?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for the welcome :) The Security Configuration Wizard is very cool.I just happened onto this site while trolling for ESET Nod32 90 & 180 day trial offers.I snooped around a bit as a guest and found it to be pretty cool so I joined.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Welcome, glad to see liking it here. :D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome Paul!:drinks:
I hope you'll feel like at home here!

PS. Read a few of your posts. +1

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Greetings Paul.
I am sure you'll have some good times here at MT.
Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.