Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Kaspersky
Fav. Videogame
The Legend of Zelda (and almost all Nintendo Games), Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, Psychonauts and Pinball FX.
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography

Digmoons

Thread author
Jun 13, 2022
Hello,

Although I've visited this forum several times, only recently I've decided to register.

My first antivirus was McAfee which I bought with my first computer in 1998 ( a Pentium 200 Mhz with 32 MB of RAM and 2.5 GB Hard Drive with Windows 95), the first virus I caught was blaster/lovsan if I'm not mistaken in 2003.
Until today, I've used several antivirus, McAfee, then I switched to Panda which I used until about 2006 (somewhere I may still have retail boxes of Panda Platinum and Titanium), then switched to Bitdefender which I used for about 3 years, after that I started using Kaspersky which I continue using until early this year, when I switched to Eset Internet Security for my laptop and F-Secure Safe for my desktop.

Nowadays I work as a software developer.

Regards,

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.