Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
In love with Webroot :p - ( I also like Kaspersky)
Fav. Videogame
Warcraft 3 ROC & The Frozen Throne

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
I also find that the most useful tool along side Webroot is the cutting edge technology, the so called " Brain Engine " tm , that's my first line of defense :p
I also use Malwarebytes as a secondary scanner , Adguard extension , CCleaner and PrivaZer

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello @E7_Durden. I also like the cutting edge technology of the "Brain Engine",:) although sometimes I have neglected to fuel my own with the delicious foods, aromatic coffees, and recharging rest periods, my over worked and under appreciated (by me) personal "Brain Engine" requires. That said, I was pleased to hear you'd mention Webroot an oft praised AV I've heard many good things of, but have yet to experience.;) Look,o_O we'd joined the same month back during 2013!:rolleyes: Thanks for posting your intro, and for making me want to play 'Warcraft 3 ROC & The Frozen Throne'!:D

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
Thank you all for your warming welcome :) .. lovely community
Hello @E7_Durden. I also like the cutting edge technology of the "Brain Engine",:) although sometimes I have neglected to fuel my own with the delicious foods, aromatic coffees, and recharging rest periods, my over worked and under appreciated (by me) personal "Brain Engine" requires. That said, I was pleased to hear you'd mention Webroot an oft praised AV I've heard many good things of, but have yet to experience.;) Look,o_O we'd joined the same month back during 2013!:rolleyes: Thanks for posting your intro, and for making me want to play 'Warcraft 3 ROC & The Frozen Throne'!:D
Hahahaha .. yep food and especially coffee is essential for it's Advanced heuristics and behaviour analysis to function properly, otherwise it'll snap and click everywhere and you don't want that
yeah I've registered long ago but I used to only read threads I found interested .. but I wanted more , there is a lot I gotta learn though
yeah you must play warcraft 3 ... especially the Reign Of Chaos .. it's so much fun and the story is amazing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.