Hello Everyone

Last known PC infection

KruciaL

Thread author
Nov 12, 2018
Hello Everyone Obviously my UN is KruciaL but you can just call me J if you'd like. I am new to this forum, and very new to the subject of security, however I am not new to the Computer Universe and the World Wide Web we live in today, I am infatuated with technology for good and for bad to be completely honest, I have two personalities for the most part but don't call me crazy. anyway somebody from Hack Forums referred me to check this website out because I am trying to learn all that I can about Computer Security. I don't care how long or hard it may be to completely learn and master computer security I am alive to learn, and that is all I want to do is learn and master everything that peaks my interest.

So Thank You for welcoming me to the forums, I look forward to being here and learning all that I can and hopefully I can be of service to somebody else as soon as I learn everything myself.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
welcome01.jpg

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Welcome to Mt. Please enjoy what you find here! Oh, and be careful or you may acquire one or two syndromes: SPP (security/privacy paranoia) and/or SCADS (security configuration attention deficit syndrome). Each of these are manageable or fully reversible over time. However, if you acquire both there is little or no hope! ;):emoji_expressionless::emoji_hushed::barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.