Status
Not open for further replies.

cptredsox

hey .. so .. to be clear ;) .. iam not new .. but i never introduced myself ;)

so as i stumble upon this nice board a year ago i was pleasantly surprised :) ..
on this board no question is unanswered .. no problem unsolved .. no virus safe from removal ;)
for me its like a league of antivirus/antimalware justice :D .. and its always fun to be here, read, ask and maybe help, myself ;)

so iam going to use this thread to say thank you ;) .. besides all software security .. this board makes a big contribution to security overall. :) ..

greetings, red

juhful

Level 12
Verified
hey .. so .. to be clear ;) .. iam not new .. but i never introduced myself ;)

so as i stumble upon this nice board a year ago i was pleasantly surprised :) ..
on this board no question is unanswered .. no problem unsolved .. no virus safe from removal ;)
for me its like a league of antivirus/antimalware justice :D .. and its always fun to be here, read, ask and maybe help, myself ;)

so iam going to use this thread to say thank you ;) .. besides all software security .. this board makes a big contribution to security overall. :) ..

greetings, red
I must agree, this site has helped me greatly and I find myself visiting several times a day, thanks to all who contribute!

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Jack

Level 85
Verified
Staff member
Welcome @cptredsox ,
I hope you are feeling right at home, and when possible you will help other users in "need". As always, if you need something you know where you can find me. :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
It's very nice to read how you've been present long before introducing yourself. An iconic character is your Avatar, one whom reflects great change, & both gives & receives. He rides into town, before leaving again. THAT'S the film we came to see.;) Thank YOU, red!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.