Hello, for months I have been suffering from a great hack! I hope you can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkmanled

New Member
My name is Nicolas, for a long time I have modifications in my windows, the applications from the microsoft store, the edge browser which has 3 versions, an appdatam folder, many dictionaries in Chinese and Japanese, in addition to the registry entries are in that idiom. dozens of hosts running and other problems. Also this virus infects my iphone and my macbook but I would like to solve the windows problem first. I am from Argentina. If you can help me and solve my problem, I would like to collaborate with the page. What steps must I take?
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please post the Fixlog.txt
Let me know what problem persists.
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top