Hello from Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant_gamal

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
Hi @sant_gamal and Welcome to the MalwareTips Community :)

Hope Egypt back to ancient Egyptian culture again
=> and reveals us how they built their pyramids :) (I mean : the real method)
Many theory of that but it is sure no alines did that
They used simple method by observation the around world life for example
to transfer bricks they use cylinder woods

They built outside then go to the center level by level

The big question now how the cut bricks in good way with perfect way
But cutting bricks or making any thing perfect all the years of ancient

They also make the lamp so they worked at night not only morning
But at what period of the history they make lamp I do not know but there is evidence for that in temple at the south of Egypt

I read articles and see many lectures videos also attends lectures to explain how they did that

Pyramids have many secrets

Building pyramids was a governmental project to let people work also to show the glory of the king of Egypt also cos there is not enough work for people and they will be many Unemployed

They had medical care also in the project site
Also the had free meals and beer for free
And extra money also little tax for who work in the project

Workers all are Egyptians no jewes

Jewes came to egypt first time at Ptolemaic era

No archaeological evidence said that they came to Egypt before that

So let you ask why the 3 pyramids at giza ( there is many arount Egypt ) different in size and which of them have the great value

I know the answer but to let you more interesting if you like

Last edited:
Reactions: Svoll and DardiM

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016

But at what period of the history they make lamp I do not know but there is evidence for that in temple at the south of Egypt

I read articles and see many lectures videos also attends lectures to explain how they did that

Building pyramids was a governmental project to let people work also to show the glory of the king of Egypt also cos there is not enough work for people and they will be many Unemployed

So let you ask why the 3 pyramids at giza ( there is many arount Egypt ) different in size and which of them have the great value

I think the most mysterious / important could be Cheops pyramids.
But would like to know the real answer.

About the methods, the bricks and other parts, they have made things that are very impressive, if we take into account that they didn't have our technologies. And some methods scientists currently describe are even for us difficult to be applied, because of a random part that could destroy the elements at the slightest error.

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016

This is the gold! If I could have written what you did I would have aced my Anthropology Class!

Please make a post on Free Space, I am fascinated by pyramids! Watched all the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and Youtube vide0s of it.

Welcome to MT! and Thanks for a great read!

Reactions: ant_gamal

ant_gamal

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
This is the gold! If I could have written what you did I would have aced my Anthropology Class!

Please make a post on Free Space, I am fascinated by pyramids! Watched all the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and Youtube vide0s of it.

Welcome to MT! and Thanks for a great read!
I will make a post

the best explain theory I watch some PowerPoint slideshow in a public lecture at cultural place in Cairo

They use simple tools they made like equipment we use now

And why the 3 pyramids are the best established ones because they established many before but with error in ratio of highest and angle
And every pyramid became better from the previous one

Like this Saqqara - Wikipedia
Bent Pyramid - Wikipedia
Meidum - Wikipedia

Reactions: Svoll

ant_gamal

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
I think the most mysterious / important could be Cheops pyramids.
But would like to know the real answer.

About the methods, the bricks and other parts, they have made things that are very impressive, if we take into account that they didn't have our technologies. And some methods scientists currently describe are even for us difficult to be applied, because of a random part that could destroy the elements at the slightest error.

Although cheops pyramid had a gold crown in the past but not the highest value cos gold available near giza so transferring cost small

The smallest one covered and established not only by limestone but also by granite

And granite was available only in Aswan ( my live and birth town ) south Egypt far nearly 1000 km also the granite is very limited so the cost of transferring very high

So the established value was more expensive

Why they are different in size
Khufu is the grandpa's of Menkaure and the son of khufu is khafre

Khafre can not establish pyramid bigger than his father cos after khufu death khufu claimed as a god
And if khafre made pyramid bigger people will not respect him and my make revolution against
The same for Menkaure his father after death claimed as a god

But he was intelligent to make a glorious pyramid he established smaller but with a valuable one

Reactions: Svoll and DardiM
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.