Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Antivirus - free hehe
Fav. Videogame
League of Legends

ShyLinn

Thread author
Nov 18, 2015
Hi everyone. I am quite new here. I dont usually go on forums, but this is a special occasion. I am a student of Informational Technologies and I have a final exam as a project paper, regarding the viruses, malwares etc which is the most based on research. I am really hoping that you will all help me with some questions that I have, since Im planning on sticking around here hehe. Forum looks awesome btw. <3 Just if you can give me a tip what is the best way to post some questions here regarding my research for school, can I do it seperatly for each thread or to make a poll?

Reactions: Overlord and Neno

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Zdravo @ShyLinn :)

Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.
If the questions are closely knit then you can ask several in one thread. Otherway you can create one thread for each

Reactions: scot

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Welcome to the MT-forums! If you like to learn or you want to ask something, the forum here is the best place to do so. :) Computers and internet security related things, that's also what I'm going to study from next year. Succes with your school project!

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
Pozdrav.
Dobrodosao na MalwareTips forum. Cim si se odlucio za faks koji izucava informatiku znaci da imas pasiju prema ovoj grani nauke :). Forum je sasvim solidno koncipiran, mislim da ces naci dosta materijala koji ce ti pomoci pri istrazivanju. Ako imas pitanja, pucaj, naci se se vec neko da na njih da adekvatan odgovor :).

Hello . Welcome to the MalwareTips forum . If u decided to study IT it (often) means you have a passion for this line of work. :) Forum is quite well designed , I think you'll find plenty of material that will help you with your research.
If you have questions , shoot, you will always find some form of an adequate response.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello and welcome to the community! :D

Have fun and be sure to follow the rules and regulations here. :)

Reactions: scot
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.