Hello from wonderful Copenhagen

New Members Introduction
9 Replies 1,531 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Mozilla Firefox
Favorite mobile OS
iOS
Favorite desktop OS
macOS
Favorite antivirus
Norton , looking for another AV now
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Entertainment
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Travel
    • Traveling

Burbulator

Level 1
Hello the community

I am from Denmark. It wasn’t easy to get here because the local anti-spam protection system has identified me as a possible spam bot. :)
But the admins were so nice and they allowed me to join the community.

I am not an expert but for many years I am interested in antivirus products and malware (only as a reader and to be able make a smart comments drinking beer with friends :))

But to be serious I like to read about this never ending battle between malware and antiviruses. On a professional level I am IT infrastructure guy who spends time with different Linux/unix systems
 
Welcome to the community! It's great to have someone with your interest and experience in IT infrastructure and antivirus products. We look forward to your contributions and discussions. Enjoy your stay!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top