hello i need help analyzing a scam program

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryst_al

Thread author
Oct 14, 2022
hi, so ive been trying (unsuccesfully since im really bad at this) find code that steals your metamask wallet from you from a program called daz3d, or atleast posing to be daz3d (since my brother got a scam email i want to find out what exactly what it does and how it acts) for the past few hours or so, ive been trying to read the files but i had no luck from it, it does not execute unless i use windows xp service pack 2 compatability, and even after that it supposedly does nothing (im really bad at this 😅) , can you guys help me figure out what it is and recommend some tools for it, id really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

This Forum is dedicated to the Removal of Malware and problems occuring from them.

We do not decompile programs.

This Reddit.com forum is possibly you best hope.

Good luck.

• +Reputation
Reactions: upnorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.