Hello! Namaste !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimRock

Thread author
Nov 27, 2013
Hi Greetings to all,
I am SlimRock, a long time lurker and a Windows uber geek. I joined the MalwareTips community couple of months ago, the idea of self introduction never came to my mind though the pop-up reminding me about the introduction part was always there but being a lazy lad never paid any heed to either create a thread or to get rid of it. Today a friend of mine @rkkdjb from nsane community registered here and made the introduction part, so I thought it's the right time for me to create mine. Well, I am from New Delhi, INDIA, pursuing Masters in Information Technology! I found this awesome site while googling about Malwarebytes almost two years ago. I won't be contributing much, but will sure learn a lot from the community members! That being said thanks for having me here!

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
smiley5316.gif
smiley3365.gif

Reactions: SlimRock
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.