Hello one and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
I m kshitij a.k.a. rkkdjb, and i m from India. I m male and 21 and looking to learn a lot from the guyz here, hope i will contribute to the site.
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... welcome bro.... I'm really glad you're here... Missed you.... :D

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
thanx for a warm welcome.:)
I hope you remember me from the other forum. :)
Now that you're here, look around, you'll find many great things on this forum :)

is the whole gang here too?
Not everyone.... except..... I think I'll give you their IDs.... :D
Welldone - PM him and he'll tell you who he is.... :D
slimrock
One more is on his way...
Will be a surprise for you. :D

Edit- He's here.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Roger D

Feb 25, 2014
Wecome Bro.. :)Did you miss me??:rolleyes: now welcome me..;)

You're totally Fu**ed Bro.. :cool: we're all here..:p

Reactions: Myna
R

rkkdjb

Thread author
i guess u r the same one from the nsf 'ROGER D'
Do a thing and i will make sure i get ur account on the other forum deleted.

Roger D

Feb 25, 2014
now u just wait i will set urs as an e.g. hope u enjoyed ur stay at nsf but everything must come to an end.
This time again u started it.
Bro you're taking it totally wrong.. I'm here just for you..As you've left the old forum coz of Us.. But we're not here to hurt you but just for having fun..:)

R

rkkdjb

Thread author
Bro you're taking it totally wrong.. I'm here just for you..As you've left the old forum coz of Us.. But we're not here to hurt you but just for having fun..:)
well im ensuring u stay here for me as u said,by deleting ur account and getting 100% atention

Roger D

Feb 25, 2014
I've nothing to do with this forum.. I'm just here for you.. but If you think that I'm here to hurt you again then I'll leave thus forum..

i guess u r the same ch***ya from the nsf 'ROGERD'ad whose profile picture showed his son scolding his dad.
Do a thing and i will make sure i get ur account on the other forum deleted.
By the way..you shouldn't use that language..:mad:

R

rkkdjb

Thread author
see urself first then comment, i said it b4 and i will say it again it was u who started it.

Roger D

Feb 25, 2014
see urself first then comment, i said it b4 and i will say it again it was u who started it.
I admit that it was started by me here.. but the comment was with little humour..I joined here to have fun.. as we're all here..but there was no intention of hurting you..
You should check this.. your last msg..
Sshot-2.jpg

We all love you..
Just check this...
Sshot-3.jpg

R

rkkdjb

Thread author
I admit that it was started by me here.. but the comment was with little humour..I joined here to have fun.. as we're all here..but there was no intention of hurting you..
You should check this.. your last msg..
View attachment 8320
see i had forgotten absolutely everything but then again u reminded me of those '#####' expressions, ur posing gifs on the shoutbox on my name, again i m ok with humor(remember i started the joke) but in this case think i over-reacted here, so plz accept my heart felt apologies and i m very sorry to hurt u in ny manner.

We all love you..
Just check this...
View attachment 8321
na i will work my way through medicines give it to slimrock, he has been yearning for it.
p.s. if its a lifetime license reserve it 4 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.