hello world from Mexico!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabor

Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2013
hi everybody

im ruben (nabor) from mexico. i have a degree in Computer Systems Engineer. i love fps games, metal & electronic music.

i have been looking into this forum for months but now its time for me to become a member of this great community.

:)

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Hola y un gran saludo a MalwareTips Nabor

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts and threads.

The first stop that is recommended is the PC-Security-Configuration-Wizard
so that feedback can be given on your set up.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy :welcomewave:

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Nabor

Thread author
Verified
Jan 31, 2013
thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

ill keep watching for the reviews, advises and of course the giveaways and contests.

also ill be glad to share my experience (im really into desktop pc´s hardware)

que hay de nuevo Bo.

es bueno saber que la comunidad hispana tambien esta creciendo en este foro.

now its time to get this :party: started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.