Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x[steele]x

Thread author
Feb 26, 2012
Hi, I'm x[steele]x as you can see. I'm here to know about viruses and how to prevent them.
So if anyone can tell me wants the best Antivirus, Internet Security and Total Security.

-Thank you.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Greetings x[steele]x,
No-one can tell you what's the best preventative software, there are many differing opinions.
Peruse the reviews and test and judge for yourself, only you will know what suits best.
Have fun here :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

First stop that we recommend is the Security Configuration Wizard forum where you can post you Security Configuration and we can give you feed back on your setup.

Once again welcome :)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
ODmQY.png

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome!! I hope you'll become a frequent poster on this board!;D
Quick question : how bitdender on the system resources?Any slowdowns?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
x[steele]x said:
Hi, I'm x[steele]x as you can see. I'm here to know about viruses and how to prevent them.
So if anyone can tell me wants the best Antivirus, Internet Security and Total Security.

-Thank you.

Hello and Welcome. :)

Actually there is no best and time to time its changed, if you are interested then you may go to War Room. Here are threads that products were compared and which prefer better. From its statement, observation anything were defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.