Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo

Level 1
Thread author
May 21, 2017
Wassssaapp guys?! I've been learning SO MUCH about how i know NOTHING about malware! I think i got so many viruses they're actually causing eachother to become unstable. but this thread is just getting to know me... not sure what to share! awkward situation, how much do i tell about myself? well i specialize in solar panel installation at the residential level, though ive been learning the carpentry trade and many handyman skills since childhood. Some of the things im most passionate about

-resolving nationwide ignorance toward important national issues
-music, i play guitar and sing. chris cornell was actually my favorite singer when i was 14, and he inspired me to become a musician
-my newest passion is internet marketing and web design. i like content creation as well as making convertible products or free information accessible.
-SEO is also a passion of mine, in that the goal of google (ads aside) is to create the ultimate user experience, putting the best guy up front. SEO to me is just being the best guy, and making sure google has the ability to figure that out.

Bilbo

Level 1
Thread author
May 21, 2017
Thanks! Hey look what I dug up on trusteer rapport online banking security supplemental blah blah blah lol.
Rapport – More problems than its worth.

I won't post link cuz idk if that's ok but that's the title of the article. Look at the comment where the guy talks about a CD/DVD "no hard drive needed" system.. I want that lol. Can't corrupt my OS if you can't write data to it cuz it's running off a cdrom lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.