Help choosing a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecombo101

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 24, 2012
I've been pondering about which of these two laptops to buy, one has the AMD E-450 with 4GB RAM (cheaper by a few US bucks) while the other one has the AMD E1-1200 with 8GB RAM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the E-450's better than the E1-1200?

The laptop will be used for schoolwork mostly and maybe some casual gaming. Which one would serve me better?

Diurpaneus

Verified
Jan 30, 2013
thecombo101 said:
I've been pondering about which of these two laptops to buy, one has the AMD E-450 with 4GB RAM (cheaper by a few US bucks) while the other one has the AMD E1-1200 with 8GB RAM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the E-450's better than the E1-1200?

The laptop will be used for schoolwork mostly and maybe some casual gaming. Which one would serve me better?

Hi .
Look to this site to make a ideea http://compare-processors.com/amd-e1-1200-vs-e-450/5290/.
E-450 its much better,and 4 gb ram it enough to play any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.