So which suite is secure from your point of view ?And you realy trust McAfee? I wouldn't use any software.
Also this isn't OpenSource, anyway i test their site and it doesn't look secure as such a company should do:
SSL Report: Grade B
Webbkoll Results for www.truekey.com:
- Content Security Policy: Not implemented
- Referrer Policy: Referrers leaked
- Cookies: 12 (9 first-party; 3 third-party)
- Third-party requests: 18 requests to 9 unique hosts
- Server location: United States of America
Not very secure for a password manager isn't it?
I don't now open source solution except bitwarden but it is development and audit is slow and by one developer so do you recommend such one @security123
The open source I really trust is keepass but unfortunately doesn't have online with synchronization version so I use it for offline backup only