Troubleshoot Help me buy a budget friendly Video Card

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I have a motherboard ASRock H110M-HDV R 3.0. I want to buy a video card, but I don't know which one. In my country the dollar is very expensive, so I prefer economic solutions. Thank you very much friends. Best regards.

Reactions: SHvFl and Rengar

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
According to Pcpartpicker is compatible with my motherboard. Is it really like that? Thank you very much friend. Best regards.

Reactions: Vasudev
Upvote 0

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
There's no restriction on GPU esp. value based, budget based or mainstream based GPUs. Most older motherboards can support new GPUs w/o any issues. You need good PSU and CPU.
If you're buying GTX 1060/1070 then the pentium chip might be a bottleneck, otherwise GT series is GPU on a budget and is slower than GTX 1050.
You can manage it. GT 1030 is good card. You might look at radeons based on Polaris arch. rx 460. Have you checked for any offers for AMD RX550 because AMD gives pretty sweet deal on christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: eonline
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.