Advice Request Help me decide which paid password manager i go with?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Sticky Password. I got it free, through a-give-away. I like how it will launch a log in into your browser. The only thing that I've found to be a gripe. If I change a password, I have to, manually, delete the old one and then put in the full information for a log in. Other that that, it's easy to use and will show up within the boxes in log ins by right clicking it.

I am a Stickypassword user as well... when I update a password on any site it immediately opens a dialog window asking me if I want to update the password on the database as well... The only sites I had to manually enter a password, manually meaning copying it to the clipboard from the generator and then pasting it under the right site entry, were the ones it failed to import logins from my browsers when first installed...

Last edited:
Reactions: Solarlynx

penwright1029

Level 1
Jan 14, 2016
I have had that happen, some times, but mostly, I have ended up with the wrong password trying to log in to sites. That may be because I, prefer, using Pale Moon. I don't think Sticky Password recognizes the browser.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I have had that happen, some times, but mostly, I have ended up with the wrong password trying to log in to sites. That may be because I, prefer, using Pale Moon. I don't think Sticky Password recognizes the browser.

Did you install the Pale Moon plugin? You can do that in Settings/Supported Browsers in Stickypassword...

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
No. That's the sad part. Sticky doesn't recognize or accept Pale Moon.

I just downloaded the latest version of Pale Moon to test... Stickypasswords had no problem recognizing the installation and adding the plugin...

2017-07-23 (1).png
2017-07-23 (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.