2-HP Zbook 15V g5
Intel Core i7 8750H
16gb
256 ssd m2 + 2tb hdd
Nvidia Quadro P600
Fingerprint Sensor
15.6 FHD
no 4G LTE

what is the best , Case ,reliability, Stronger ??

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Get the one with the most "Sures."

HP Sure Sense is a really interesting and potentially the best-of-breed in 'Next Gen Anti-Malware' --- the ML/AI/DL type capabilities.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Some reviews:

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
HP Sure Sense :
Built-in Security
HP’s Endpoint Security Controller powers HP Sure Start, the world’s only self-healing BIOS14, for protection against firmware attacks, as well as optional HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging, to quickly reduce system software recover. Finally, HP’s updated portfolio includes optional HP Sure View Gen315, the latest generation of HP’s award-winning integrated privacy screen.

low L!fe

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
Some reviews:
No No not 15 g5 its 15V g5 Different
I don't care about the specs but the durability I think 14 is made of aluminum

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
The HP ZBook 15v is subjected to stringent military standard tests, including drop, bump, and demanding environments[1]. Now, you can take your work with you wherever you go with confidence, knowing your laptop was designed for durability.
1] MIL-STD-810G tests are pending. The tests are not intended to demonstrate compliance with U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contractual requirements or use for military purposes. Test results do not guarantee the same future performance under the same test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Care Damage Protection Pack.

low L!fe

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
The endurance is whether it is stronger than HP Zbook 14u g5??
both is the same price

Thank you very much for your reply.
According to photos, the 15V looks more like a gaming PC and also it lacks physical trackpad buttons.The display hinges look not reliable.
In this case I prefer reliability over performance. Weight and thickness is not important.
Do you think that they're equally reliable?

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
the 14u is more like an old laptop I mean more traditional. If I had to buy one of those two laptops I would choose the 15v. But for tastes and colors.... (Of course I'm not a fan of the HP brand I think there are other better brands.)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Work issued me a new laptop.

It's an HP ZBook.

And this thing is spectacular.

I've got to have one of these..

But they are not cheap.

I'll be watching Black Friday carefully..

1588699287399.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.