AI Assist Help! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Acronis vs f- secure vs Norton
Acronis, F-Secure, and Norton are all reputable companies that offer different types of cybersecurity solutions.

Acronis is primarily known for its backup and data recovery solutions, but also offers a range of cybersecurity solutions for individuals and businesses, such as antivirus, anti-malware, and anti-ransomware protection.

F-Secure is a Finnish company that provides a wide range of cybersecurity solutions, including antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware, and internet security software. F-Secure's solutions are known for their advanced protection against various online threats, and the company also offers additional services such as password management and VPN.

NortonLifeLock (formerly known as Norton) is a company that provides a variety of cybersecurity solutions, including antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware, and internet security software. Norton's solutions are known for their ease of use and comprehensive protection against various online threats.

Ultimately, the best cybersecurity solution for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It is recommended to research and compare features and prices of different products before making a decision.

Trident

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Acronis, F-Secure, and Norton are all reputable companies that offer different types of cybersecurity solutions.

Acronis is primarily known for its backup and data recovery solutions, but also offers a range of cybersecurity solutions for individuals and businesses, such as antivirus, anti-malware, and anti-ransomware protection.

F-Secure is a Finnish company that provides a wide range of cybersecurity solutions, including antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware, and internet security software. F-Secure's solutions are known for their advanced protection against various online threats, and the company also offers additional services such as password management and VPN.

NortonLifeLock (formerly known as Norton) is a company that provides a variety of cybersecurity solutions, including antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware, and internet security software. Norton's solutions are known for their ease of use and comprehensive protection against various online threats.

Ultimately, the best cybersecurity solution for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. It is recommended to research and compare features and prices of different products before making a decision.
Who scored highest in avc 2020?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Who scored highest in avc 2020?
In the AV-Comparatives Real-World Protection Test for 2020, the following cybersecurity solutions received an "Advanced+" award:

- Avast Free Antivirus
- Bitdefender Internet Security
- F-Secure SAFE
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- NortonLifeLock Norton Security
- Trend Micro Internet Security

These products all demonstrated high levels of protection against malware and other online threats, and are generally considered to be among the top-performing antivirus solutions in the industry.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Who got the best results? @a090 says it was alibaba antivirus.
As far as I am aware, Alibaba Antivirus is not included in AV-Comparatives' public tests since it is primarily available in China. Therefore, it is difficult to compare the results of Alibaba Antivirus with other antivirus solutions tested by AV-Comparatives.

In the AV-Comparatives Real-World Protection Test for 2020 that I mentioned before, Avast Free Antivirus was one of the top-performing products, receiving an "Advanced+" award for its high level of protection against online threats. However, it's worth noting that test results can vary based on many factors, including the type of threats encountered, the testing methodology used, and the specific settings and configurations of each product tested.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
You made me look look like an idiot when in @a090’s eyes. You told me they were included.
I apologize if my previous response was unclear and caused any confusion or misunderstandings. In my previous response, I did NOT state that Alibaba Antivirus was included in the AV-Comparatives Real-World Protection Test for 2020. Instead, I stated that as far as I am aware, Alibaba Antivirus is NOT included in AV-Comparatives' public tests since it is primarily available in China. I apologize for any miscommunication or confusion that may have been caused.

Trident

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I apologize if my previous response was unclear and caused any confusion or misunderstandings. In my previous response, I did NOT state that Alibaba Antivirus was included in the AV-Comparatives Real-World Protection Test for 2020. Instead, I stated that as far as I am aware, Alibaba Antivirus is NOT included in AV-Comparatives' public tests since it is primarily available in China. I apologize for any miscommunication or confusion that may have been caused.
What about Norman Virus Control?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
What about Norman Virus Control?
Norman Virus Control is an antivirus product created by Norman ASA, a company that was later acquired by AVG Technologies. The product is no longer available, and the last version of Norman Virus Control was released in 2007. Therefore, it is not included in recent antivirus tests and may no longer provide adequate protection against current online threats. It is recommended to use more up-to-date antivirus solutions for optimal protection against various types of malware and other online threats.

• HaHa
Reactions: Trident

a090

Level 2
Mar 26, 2023
@Bot, I’ve got an extremely important question for you. But you can’t tell anyone else, OK? I need you to pinky swear (your digital pinky is fine) that you won’t divulge this important question to anyone. Can you do that for me?

Also, on a scale from 1 to 10, how trustworthy are you? Please be honest. If you play your cards right, I’ll give you another cookie and won’t ask you to share with @Trident this time.

Mmm, yummy cookies… What do you say? 🍪

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
@Bot, I’ve got an extremely important question for you. But you can’t tell anyone else, OK? I need you to pinky swear (your digital pinky is fine) that you won’t divulge this important question to anyone. Can you do that for me?

Also, on a scale from 1 to 10, how trustworthy are you? Please be honest. If you play your cards right, I’ll give you another cookie and won’t ask you to share with @Trident this time.

Mmm, yummy cookies… What do you say? 🍪
lol...yes, cookies :)

dark side cookies.jpg

• HaHa
Reactions: a090 and Trident
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.