Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitlin

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 17, 2015
Hi All.

I did a clean install on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 a couple of days ago... I've got everything up & running again exept fro SSD caching...

Tried using this tutorial:
http://www.dsogaming.com/articles/spring-cleaning-ssd-caching/

But had no luck.... I downloaded a driver but it didn't make that program show up. I think because my bios is not RAID but rather ACHI (sp...) I used to use Lenovo express cache but it's not an option any more as it requires activation and Lenovo won't talk to me.

Any suggestions? I want to get this going again so my SSD isnt sitting there being a chunk of metal

If anyone has some other cool idea on how to use 16gb SSD I guess those are welcome too. I just used it for caching before so thought I would again...
Laptop model is Thinkpad w530...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.