Solved Help to install ink epson stylus rx510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senexx

Thread author
Verified
Jun 28, 2013
I've been gifted a printer without its manual. Bought a cyan cartridge the only empty one, I look at the other installed cartridges they have an extra hole where tape or something is removed

Looks something like this

O
O
O
o

Where the first O is the main ink but then there is tape over the next three holes.

On the installed cartridges that bottom one's tape has been removed. I see no easy way to do this. Ink generally has an extra bit of tape (tab) on it that you can peel off with ease.

So trying to work out how to install this cartridge correctly to see if the printer works properly. Any help would be appreciated.

Senexx

Thread author
Verified
Jun 28, 2013
Hasn't had a reply so it doesn't matter. I did check on YouTube and all that but can't get this specific printer or enough detail.

It doesn't matter because I've put this printer away for now. I'll come back to it another time.

I need to get more ink for the HP I've got instead to see if it really works. Apparently just replacing the black cartridge wont do it

Upvote 0

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I found three manuals here- http://www.retrevo.com/support/Epson-RX510-Multifunction-Printers-manual/id/23115ag705/t/2/

I don't know if this will help you or not.
I really don't know anything about this product.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.