Help to remove Delta-Toolbar

birdinthehand

Thread author
Jul 28, 2013
Hi There kuttus,

Once again I'm not sure that I've done this correctly as it's a long time since I've used the paint application and then it was just a general run through.

I've attempted to screen print scheduled task/winlogan/internet explorer into the paint application quite a few times and it only looks as if it will accept 2 not the three requested; so scrpr1 contains sheduled task & winlogan & scrpr 2 contains Internet Explorer, I also can't find an edit button in paint, only edit colours?
I have managed to save 2 screen prints in a file.
I'm now going to attempt to include the requested logs & screen prints.

Firstly OTL (C:\_OTL)

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Use Chrome's Settings page to remove the default_search_provider items.
Use Chrome's Settings page to change the HomePage.
File internal-remoting-viewer not found.
C:\Users\Trudy\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: Public

User: Trudy

Now Screen Prints:

I've tried to copy & paste and to cut & paste the file I created with the 2 screen prints inside, it simply will not work, it also seems to be opening in windows media player? am I doing something terribly wrong?

Kind Regards

Trudy

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
You have to save the PRINT SCREEN image to a MS Paint and save the file. After that you need to attach it in your replay....

birdinthehand

Thread author
Jul 28, 2013
Hi There kuttus,

I've saved the 3 print screen images to MS Paint.
I don't know how to attach that file to my next reply?
This is probably really basic stuff but I've asked microsoft help and can't get any suitable advice.

Kind Regards

Trudy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.