Here's a illusion I would like to share!!

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi Here's a cool illusion someone sent me. I thought I would share it here on MT.
It's not a religious thing. Just a cool illusion that shows how our minds and brains and eyes work; sometimes they fool us. You should see a face appear in a circle !!;)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks for the face illusion, donetao. I felt as though I was in a trance as:eek: I kept staring.:p
I feel so silly. When I realized it was a video I was able to see an image (of the Christmas Birthday Boy) quite easily!:D
I did a search and found this chalk drawing from Germany.
waterfall-3d-8.jpg

Source: http://www.moillusions.com/pavement-art-illusions-from-germany/

Last edited:

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Thanks for the face illusion, donetao. I felt as though I was in a trance as:eek: I kept staring.:p
I feel so silly. When I realized it was a video I was able to see the image ( of the Christmas Birthday Boy) quite easily!:D
I did a search and found this chalk drawing from Germany.
waterfall-3d-8.jpg

Source: http://www.moillusions.com/pavement-art-illusions-from-germany/
I guess it would look weird if you just stepped out of your apartment and say that you were standing in the middle of a giant waterfall :D :p

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Hi Here's a cool illusion someone sent me. I thought I would share it here on MT.
It's not a religious thing. Just a cool illusion that shows how our minds and brains and eyes work; sometimes they fool us. You should see a face appear in a circle !!;)

Unfortunately, my eyes don't seem to work easily with many illusions. All I saw was a bunch of blue dots when I looked at a piece of paper!

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
That's a little big bigger than I expected.:( Sorry I can't seem to delete or make it smaller.
This is much easier on the eyes. A very pretty woman!!Not a illusion. I think it's her eyes that resemble the 6 beer illusion:)
is-this-the-13th-doctor-who-rosamund-pike-natalie-dormer-or-who-source-game-of-thrones-wikia.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxygen and frogboy

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
From illusion to donetao's glossy picture, if that's your imagination (even without beer) I like it!:D
It turned out a little bigger than I thought it would. Once you post some thing on MT, it's hard to change or delete and start over:rolleyes:
However I managed to accomplish my mission with a smaller version of Natalie.;)
The forum is very boring tonight :oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It turned out a little bigger than I thought it would. Once you post some thing on MT, it's hard to change or delete and start over:rolleyes:
It's fine and actually quite tasteful;:cool: yet nowhere near as over-sized as some of the far less easy on the eyes images:confused: I've posted.
Personally, I do see a resemblance!;) ..or is beauty :eek:the illusion after all?:D

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
It's fine and actually quite tasteful;:cool: yet nowhere near as over-sized as some of the far less easy on the eyes images:confused: I've posted.
Personally, I do see a resemblance!;) ..or is beauty :eek:the illusion after all?:D
Glad you like it. She is very easy on the eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or some thing like that.
I try to liven up MT on occasions as I feel like we have a lot of faithful members here that like to see this kind of thread and respond.
I personally get bored reading the threads about malware removal and all the threads comparing one Anti-Virus against another. They are good threads and very useful and is the the reason Jack started this site. It's just that I get tired of them.;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
PS I have graduated to "Well-Known Member! YEA!

Reactions: Oxygen and frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Congrats on the graduation to a Well-Known Member you on the move now. ;):p

Reactions: donetao

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.