Fav. Videogame
League of Legends

Shocker

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 15, 2013
Hey everyone
Just looking out for a really good antivirus for windows 10 , i already checked out emsisoft but slowed the net down (have not tried any new update as of yet but did tried it when i just installed windows 10) and yea also want to change my chrome because of chrome always listening and the ram usage.So any suggestions ?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello and welcome to the community! :)

For that case you may explore this category called War Room there are many on going discussions that you can provide your own thoughts and test basis.

Reactions: scot
I

illumination

Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

Please do not forget to post a thread in our Security Configuration forum and receive help from some of our veteran members if needed.

Also please read these guides for new members in my signature below.

S

Sr. Normal

Welcome to MT

Caution: MT is really addictive!!
ecdZzvC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.