Bitdefender
Fav. Videogame
Dragon Age: Origins

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Shabbat Shalom :D It's cool to see so much Hebrew here lol What was your experience like living in Israel? :)

I had a nice experience living Israel. Nice people and tasty food like falafel and humus. But was a little bit hot for me in summer :) The only one thing I didn't like is too expensive cigarettes. The cheapest one is $7 now. My friend from Israel often comes to Russia to buy it or ask to send him.

Butterfly

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jul 28, 2015
I had a nice experience living Israel. Nice people and tasty food like falafel and humus. But was a little bit hot for me in summer :) The only one thing I didn't like is too expensive cigarettes. The cheapest one is $7 now. My friend from Israel often comes to Russia to buy it or ask to send him.
Yes I imagine that for someone who's used to Russia's climate the summer will be a bit too hot haha I'm glad you had a pleasant experience overall. :) And yes the cigarettes are expensive here for some reason, some of my friends who smoke complain about it too. :D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome to MalwareTips, Butterfly.
I believe you are already witnessing how engaging & warm (no pun intended) the forums here can be! ..and just as we understand Russia to be cool, we hope you shall discover how amazingly cool these forums can also be...even on a hot day!:cool: Thank you for joining, and may you enjoy your times spent here to their fullest!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.