Fav. Videogame
Battlefield Play4free

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I see you like VBscript ;)

Welcome to MT, I also used to write viruses many years ago, but I wrote mine in Assembly mostly (good old MASM).

Reactions: Ulikedat and user

Creator Of Manticore

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 8, 2014
I'll admit when it comes to vbs worms, "ILoveYou" still gets my vote :p
Yes heehe realy smart of th author to put i love u as the message, also the argentinian virus writer K alamar made some nice worms and created a kit called vbswg which resulted in many worms like the anna kournikova, i just said Houdini because he made the worm with rat functions.

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
YES, this is the one i never was able to remember the name until now, thank you lol :D

i also remember some "modified" silent version of VNC , funny too

Hm, the only one that springs to mind is UltraVNC but that's probably not it, mind has gone blank I'm afraid

Reactions: user
D

Deleted member 178

yes ultraVNC among other less known version (forgot the names too), you could plant the server and made it run silently , no tray icon, no installer, etc...

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
welcome.gif
To MalwareTips.

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Welcome man!
I used to play a lot BP4F, great game ;)
Maybe we've met there too, who knows :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.