Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Fortunately there are still a few independently minded folk around who aren't taken in by the disingenuous nonsense and outright lies from the Establishment, mainstream media and the like. If you don't work for the Liberal party or the CBC maybe you should consider it because it sounds as if you would be a good fit. Or if you prefer a bit more physicality then maybe the RCMP. Sure, they get a little over zealous at times when it comes to peaceful protesters and elderly ladies in particular but hey, as Saint Justin says, it's all for the greater good.
Sounds like you are a card carrying member of the orange -haired one's cult and that you read conspiracy based social media daily. I'm happy you've found your goal in life.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Sounds like you are a card carrying member of the orange -haired one's cult and that you read conspiracy based social media daily. I'm happy you've found your goal in life.
It's only a conspiracy if you don't have evidence. Did you see the RCMP trample over the elderly lady at the freedom convoy protests? If you rely on the MSM, particularly the CBC, you're unlikely to have. A simple question

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Yes in Italy on this front we are very lucky, if you don't need the 5G network and you just need the more common 4G network you can look at many offers for less than 10€ with on average 30 to 100GB per month..
That's right we have 5 main mobile networks (TIM, Vodafone, Wintre, Iliad and Fastweb) and various MVNOs including 3 companies owned by 3 of these ISPs (Kena, HO Mobile and Wery) and they also have a lower network priority and speed limited to 30/60Mbps...after that there are several other MVNOs
Personally I'm with Ho Mobile (Vodafone MVNO) after years of main operators and honestly I've never felt the lower priority even on sensitive areas during some emergency...the only one in my case is speed limited to 30Mbps, but there it depends on where it is used in big cities you can have a greater impact but in areas outside or in the countryside where there will be a slower speed the limit is not felt...
Is mobile network coverage in Italy good as well as here in Croatia?

Network coverage here is literally awesome. Almost entire country is covered with some kind of mobile signal. Pretty much everywhere you can get 2G/3G service, even deep in the forests (exception few national parks). 😅

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.