Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

hate!ads!999

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2016
Hi all again, and thanks for your welcome - sooo nice, and on Saturday! Can someone pls comment on my thwarted first-steps to posting my problem: Just tried to run frst, and my system threw me a warning "frst64 is not commonly downloaded...do you want to delete?" And, this strange msg doesn't give an option to continue. Yikes, I can't even get to "first base" to try to get my malware problem resolved; haha! Can someone pls advise me on how to continue...Btw, your important "do this first" page only includes instructions on running frst, should I also try to run aswmbr, and forward these logs? I've run adwcleaner, and "no threats" were found.

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
@hate!ads!999 :)
I just saw your post in the Malware Removal Forum..
It looks like TwinHeadedEagle is currently helping at least 3 other people at present,and judging by the message count some appear to be quite complex issues....Have no fear though as your patience will be rewarded.

hate!ads!999

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2016
If you posted your problem in the Malware Removal Assistance forum you will be helped ASAP.
Please be patient as it is free help or you can make a donation.Welcome to MT :)
You're all too kind...THE has replied, and a few of my multiple questions have been answered. Hopefully he'll be kind to return to my sequence of questions, and so my problem will be fully resolved in the next few days. Re MT, where are you located/headquartered anyway? I'm glad to make a small donation to assist this site. :)))

hate!ads!999

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.