Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
Hi all...
Just registered on the site, thanks to ryan for refering me here. Hope to get involved soon, since I haven't been on a lot of anti-malware forums, and from the ones I did register on, I've only been active in one of them. I'll post more threads later, thanks.

- endejan

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey! Welcome to MTips!:welcomewave: Feel like at home and post often :D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@LaserWraith , hey,i've added some new smiles....I hope you like them...I had you in mind when I've added them :p

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Jack said:
@LaserWraith , hey,i've added some new smiles....I hope you like...I had you in mind when I've added them :goodpost:

Yeppo! I think this one is approximate for right now: :threadjacked: :D

Pretty cool. The tongue-sticking-out one is still what I use the most, since it suits me best. :p

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Jack said:
@LaserWraith , hey,i've added some new smiles....I hope you like them...I had you in mind when I've added them :goodpost:
I was more thinking of this one.
:threadjacked:
:biggrin:

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
Welcome Hoss.

Laser.....you should be the official emoticon moderator.
:winktongue:

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
This place must be busy, I say hi, ten seconds later, we're talking about emoticons :p

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
endejan said:
This place must be busy, I say hi, ten seconds later, we're talking about emoticons :p
You'd be surprised what can happen here. :biggrin:
Welcome to the forums!
:welcomewave:

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Welcome :this-is-sparta: ... I just had to add a smiley to my post ... it seems to be the trend :p <-- oups another one

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
bogdan said:
Welcome :this-is-sparta: ... I just had to add a smiley to my post ... it seems to be the trend :p <-- oups another one

Ah yes, and I am the trendsetter. :angel:

In case I forgot to say it...welcome! :D

Chiron

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:

Don't worry, we'll protect you from Laser.
:threadjacked::whip:

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
Chiron said:
Welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:

Don't worry, we'll protect you from Laser.
:threadjacked::whip:

Will do lol :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.